No more meeting interruptions
Effortlessly manage your meeting room bookings on the spot or online with your Outlook or Google accounts.
Trusted by businesses worldwide
Easily manage your meeting room bookings online
Check the meeting room availability, book it, or release it from your calendar. Find the meeting room with your organization’s floor map on your mobile app or web application with our online meeting room booking system.
On the spot
Check availability and book the room on the spot
Mount the tablet next to the meeting room, and you will always see the room availability on the screen. No more meeting interruptions – you can check the meeting time, pre-book a meeting on the spot, or change room availability if the meeting ends earlier.
Auto-book and auto-release meeting rooms with sensors
The meeting room occupancy sensor will auto-release the room when no one shows up for the meeting. The sensor will also trigger an auto-booking if somebody decides to pop in for a quick ad-hoc meeting.
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft Teams
- Azure Active directory
- Google Workspace
- Google Calendar
- Integration Mix
- Book the room on the spot with meeting room display
- Mount the display next to the meeting room
- Identify meeting room availability from afar
- Check meeting room details
- Book or release meeting room on the spot
- Quickly find room through the Outlook calendar
- Easily book the perfect meeting room for your team size right from your Outlook calendar
- Customize your search based on needed amenities and attributes
- Suitable for companies of all sizes with various meeting room setups
- Analyze space usage
- Investigate how many booked meeting rooms had a no-show.
- Determine the average meeting attendance and resize the rooms accordingly.
- Find out how much time your team spends in meetings and adjust your processes.
- Determine the most popular meeting rooms and improve less-used areas.
- Auto-book and auto-release meeting rooms
- The meeting room occupancy sensor will auto-release the room when no one shows up for the meeting.
- The sensor will also trigger an auto-booking if somebody decides to pop in for a quick ad-hoc meeting.
- Navigate your workplace with ease
- Integrate your office map with all workspaces and meeting rooms, providing a clear visualization of the route to your required meeting room.
- Include photos of meeting rooms for easy identification, ensuring you locate the correct one effortlessly.
Book a demo
The meeting room solution supports several languages, enabling you to manage your meetings effortlessly in your preferred language:
No more meeting interruptions
The meeting room display clearly indicates meeting room availability from afar
Book from calendar, app, or on the spot
Manage your meeting room booking the way you like – either online or on the spot
Meeting room sensors will automatically release the room if no one shows up
Analyze your meeting rooms day to day usage and get valuable insights
You will be in good company
Trusted by companies. Loved by users.
“The effectiveness of the solution in London allowed us to expand the tools to our other global offices with minimum effort. We are working closely with TableAir to utilize the data produced by booking systems to add further value by identifying usage trends and ensuring the HR teams can help ensure we get the most value from our office investments.”
Global Head of IT Operations
at the Thredd
“At Girteka, I’m empowered with flexibility. The office design and solutions let me choose where I work best, whether I need quiet focus or collaborative spaces. It’s not just about having a desk; it’s about having the right space for every task.”
Customer Care Manager